Shunter / Loader, Andover
Shunter / Loader
- Salary£22,000 to £25,000 DOE plus salary
- HoursMon-Fri, 2pm -11pm
About the company
Based in Andover, Strukta are recognised in the construction sector as Specialist Builders Merchants providing an unparalleled service distributing products to a strong, loyal, and growing customer base. We keep our customers at the centre of what we do and provide ‘Construction Solutions Delivered Fast!’
The successful candidate will be responsible for shunting 18ton and 7.5ton trucks, assisting with picking of stock for next day delivery, and loading of company vehicles.
The job role is physically demanding and will require the successful candidate to be physically fit; construction knowledge would be an advantage.
- Shunting lorries
- Picking of stock for next day delivery
- Loading of company vehicles
Shunter / Loader Requirements:
- Current UK driving licence up to 18 tonne including digital tacho card
- CPC Holder
- Minimum of 12 Months driving experience preferred.
- Forklift Licence (Desirable)
- Experience of van/lorry loading and a knowledge of weight distributions.
- Safe handling Awareness
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Capable of working as part of a small team
Shunter / Loader Benefits:
- Competitive Salary (plus the opportunity of a company bonus after successful completion of the probation period)
- 22 Days Holiday, increasing with long service.
- Access to strukta REWARDS including cycle to work, discounted shopping and much more!
- Exciting working environment
- Free Parking
- Staff Discount in our Trade Store