Warehouse Assistant Andover
Warehouse Assistant (late shift)
- LocationAndover Head Office
- Salary£19,000 plus bonus
- HoursMonday to Friday, 2pm to 11pm
About the Company
Based in Andover, strukta are recognised in the construction sector as a Specialist Builders’ Merchant providing an unparalleled service distributing products to a strong, loyal customer base. We keep our customers at the centre of what we do and provide ‘Construction Solutions Delivered Fast’.
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and hardworking Warehouse Operatives to join our growing organisation here at strukta Group. The successful candidate will assist with all goods in, picking of replenishment orders and storage of stock as required by the Warehouse Supervisors.
The job role is physically demanding and will require the successful candidate to be physically fit; construction knowledge would be an advantage.
- Picking of stock for next day delivery
- Loading of company vehicles
- Forklift licence (Counterbalance and/or Aisle Master)
- Experience of van/lorry loading and a knowledge of weight distributions
- Safe handling awareness
- Adequate knowledge of electronic ERP systems
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Capable of working as part of a small team
- Competitive Salary (plus the opportunity to discuss a generous commission after successful completion of the probation period).
- 22 days holiday, increasing with long service
- Access to struktaREWARDS including cycle to work scheme, discounted shopping and much more.
- Exciting working environment.
- Staff Discount in our Trade Stores.
- Free Parking.