Covid-19: Update for strukta customers
Mar 16, 2020
With the rapidly changing situation and ever-increasing concerns around Coronavirus (COVID-19), our top priority at strukta group is the health and safety of our staff and customers.
Although currently we are fully operational, we have contingency plans in place and a dedicated team who are responsible for monitoring the situation and implementing the plans as necessary.
We have implemented the advice of the authorities and we are taking the following specific actions:
- We are undergoing regular deep-cleaning of our offices.
- Hand sanitiser is available at all locations for both staff and customers.
- We are offering client meetings to be “online” rather than face-to-face.
- We have a policy in place for colleagues returning from overseas travel.
- We have remote working capabilities in place, covering all key roles, and this capability will be further increased in the coming days.
We will continue to communicate regularly as the situation changes, and we will be liaising with our supply chain to monitor any impact on the supply of products.
We assure you that we are doing all we can to support our staff and customers during this challenging period.